Is it going to rain today?

MARYSVILLE WEATHER

Music




Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The new Pope

The Pope is just a man. Romans 3:23 say "All have sinned. All fall short of the glory of God."
To have an entire religion based on Peter is crazy. Peter was a ner-do-well. Bold though. I love Peter, but he was a sinner too. During this whole time with the Pope where is the mention of Christ? He is the only one worthy to be praised.
Don't get me wrong. The old pope was a great man. So was Ronald Reagan, Winston Churchill, Margret Thatcher (who actually is a woman), Augastine, Martin Luther. Even Mary was a sinner. I've heard that Catholics believe she did not sin. Is that true, my catholic bretheren? But that's not Biblical: We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on HIM the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:6. That HIM is Jesus. Jesus alone.
I'm not bashing. Just trying to get a conversation going. Wadya think?

No comments: