Is it going to rain today?

MARYSVILLE WEATHER

Music




Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Here come the Liberals

May the Lord save the United States! Since the big win for the Democrats, you're now going to see what barely restrained liberalism will do. Sell you big pickup trucks and Escalades now while you can still get a good price. Hold on to your wallet and kids. No Nativity scenes this "holiday season" (Christmas). You thought the Republicans were spending too much? How do you spell illegal alien amnesty?

News Flash: A storm swept through election day which changed the course of a river in Washington State. The river took a distinct turn to the Left.


">Link

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll just leave my guns out front, as well as my pin to my bank account, so that all can share in my hard earned money.