Is it going to rain today?

MARYSVILLE WEATHER

Music




Sunday, July 20, 2008

Congratulations' to Melanie and Jonathan

To my many fans world-wide: Greetings! A hearty "Hip-Hoorah!" for our daughter Melanie Lynn Lapham and her fiancé Jonathan Daniel Hoeglund! The date is November 29, 2008. Our little family will grow somewhat. We met with the other parents Dan and Ruthanne on the 4th of July at the celebration in Legion Park in Everett, Washington. May God bless them with all the happiness in the world! I give them my full blessing! I will post pictures when I get home as I am blogging remotely from in front of the first 787 in the world.

1 comment:

William F said...

Hope all is well Bruce! Congrats again and hope Mel and Jon both have a great Christ centered marriage. So you excited for the upcoming big day?

~~ William