Is it going to rain today?

MARYSVILLE WEATHER

Music




Monday, September 22, 2008

Sorry. I haven't posted for a while.

Dearest Blog,
I haven't written for a while.  Mainly because I hate to write.  I get antsy and want to go do something more constructive, like play my guitar or my synthesizer in the garage.
I am reading.  The Chronicles of Narnia at this reading.  I am on Prince Caspian.  I decided to read as much C. S. Lewis as I can stand.  Before this I read John LeCarre' The Spy Who Came In From The Cold.  That was after reading Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, The Honourable Schoolboy, and Smiley's People. 
Hey, I know how to stir things up a bit and get some replies!  How about that Sarah Palin?  She is right on!  (Now, no despicable comments from the left, OK?  This is a family blog.)  I sure hope the nation opens its collective eyes and turns to the right this election.  If the country doesn't, it will be a different place in a couple of years.  The Chinese are already drilling of our coastline.  And I read today that the Russians have sent a warship to the Caribbean.  Theodore Roosevelt would never have put up with that.  Marriage.  Abortion.  Immigration.  National security.  None of it will be the same.  May the Lord bless this election.

No comments: